- 1.1 This website (http://firstframe.in) belongs to Rahul Nair. He is the legal authorized owner and data controller. First Frame recognizes privacy and security as being a concern for individuals accessing the internet so even when you are just browsing this website, may you be comfortable with privacy practices and the security measures taken to protect your personal information. Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual. All the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act are strictly abided by and followed.
- 1.2 All downloadable contents are released under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license. You may use the contents after permission.
- 1.3 If First Frame decides to change its Statement/Policies, such changes will be posted on the website, so please check back periodically to ensure you are updated.
- 1.4 Shot by Shot is a section of the website where First Frame will be using movies/films and divide it into images so as to understand the aesthetics of film language. The films or movies which are being used for this segment are only used for educational purpose. The movies or films used herein shall reserve their rights as per law. First Frame doesn’t intend to violate any Copyrights/rights of the producers/stake holders in the movies or films used.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- 2.1 When you use this website, First Frame (or third parties engaged by it to that purpose) may request you to fill in personal information, including your name and e-mail address. First Frame requires this information if you wish to use the service.
- 2.2 Furthermore, First Frame may process your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click stream data. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on this Website, pages viewed, etc. First Frame uses this information to analyze and measure the use of the website and to improve the content thereof.
- 2.5 Comments and other content submitted to Disqus service are not saved on our servers but First Frame reserves the right to approve or reject a comment. First Frame also reserves the right to blacklist or whitelist a comment or person according to the comments or statements he or she make while using our comments system.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
- 3.1 We may instruct third parties to perform services on our behalf in respect of the processing of your personal data. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary: (a) in order to conform to legal requirements; or (b) to enforce this Statement and the terms and conditions of this Website. We may use your personal information to send emails and newsletters from the website (http://firstframe.in).
4. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- 4.1 First Frame in collecting personal information is to enable you to use the Service, and to enable us to contact you to confirm the subscription of your newsletters. If you have permitted us to do so, we will also use your e-mail address to send you information on our products and services (“Mailing”).
- 4.2 First Frame may undertake research on our users’ demographics, interests, etc. from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to an individual.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
- 5.1 No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the website or Rahul Nair cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Website, and therefore you use our Website at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we use our best effort to ensure its security on our systems, to protect it against loss, misuse or alteration.
- 5.2 When you give us your personal information, that information may be electronically sent to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. In addition, that information may be used, stored and/or processed outside of the country where you entered that information. Whenever First Frame (or a third party engaged by us to that purpose) handles personal information, regardless of where this occurs, it takes steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions and this Statement.
6. REVIEW AND DE REGISTER
- 6.1 If you would like to review, correct or change any personal information you have provided, please contact us by using the e-mail address mentioned below. If you receive Mails and you no longer want to, you can unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link in each Mail.
- 7.1 For further information or complaints please contact us at the e-mail address. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org We ensure you to get back to you as soon as possible there may some technical difficulties occur as the site is independently handled by Rahul Nair. If in any case you don’t receive any reply in the above mail please email Rahul at his personal email id i.e email@example.com